Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kyle Class of 2013 {Senior Session}



Meet Kyle, class of 2013. He was such a blast to hang out with and take some pictures. He made my job so incredibly easy, he was so comfortable in front of the camera and it shows! Kyle is such a great guy with wonderful ambitions and plans for his future. Thank you for allowing me to capture this wonderful time in your life Kyle! Who knows...maybe you will be my pilot in the future :) Congrats on your senior year...enjoy!



Where do you go to school: Summit High School  

Favorite Drink: Powerade
Best candy ever: Smarties
Dream Job: Commercial Pilot 
Biggest accomplishment to date: Receiving my pilots license
Current Favorite Song: Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen 
Three favorite things in your closet: University of Arizona sweatshirt, jersey and USC jersey 
Hobbies/Extracurricular activities: Flying, mountain biking, hanging out with friends, announcements 
 A random fact about you: I like cats
How would your friends describe you? Always laughing
What are you looking forward to your senior year? Graduating! 

I absolutely loved this family!! Of course they had to sneak in some shots :) 

Thank you so much for allowing me to capture such a special time. Congratulations on your senior year Kyle!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment