Sunday, September 16, 2012

What _______ Looks Like {Bend, Oregon}



Together with five other Oregon photographers we continue our lifestyle blogging project entitled What ___________ looks like.  This idea was inspired by a group of fabulous Montana photographers! Our simple goal is to capture our own life and families.  Each month we decide to fill in the blank with our own word or concepts. We will each blog hop to the next photographers blog until our circle is complete.  I hope you take the wonderful journey and enjoy this peek into each of our lives. Please feel free to join in anytime...just leave your blog link below!    Xo



One of my favorite activities to do during the summer is make my way to Northwest Crossing's Farmer's Market. I just love all the smells, sounds and colors!! I had so much fun photographing all of the delicious food and even treated myself buy buying a few of the treats I found along the way. Enjoy!

What the Farmer's Market Looks Like 


Head on over to Gary's blog to see what he has been up to this month! 
Click here
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment