Monday, July 23, 2012

Mentor Session {Kalispell, Montana}



While home on a visit, I had the amazing opportunity to have a mentor session with one of my favorite Montana photographers. Shannon of Shannon Hollman Photography is amazing and I instantly became a fan of hers from a distance. Shannon posted on her blog of an opportunity to take a class from her and I immediately emailed her.  I am so glad I did! I learned so much from Shannon in just two short hours...I didn't want it to end. (except that we were getting eaten alive from mosquitos!) Thank you Shannon, I am so excited to put into practice my new skills and knowledge, you were an amazing teacher!
Also, a special thank you to the beautiful Kacie...you were such a trooper :) 




Thanks again, Shannon! 


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment