Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cuteness x three! {Children}



I had the privilege of photographing  Alexa, Dean and Clay last week while on a visit home. These adorable triplets had me running around and embracing the craziness with them blowing bubbles and climbing the slides.  I just loved it!! What was even more impressive was their mother Allison who had this business down to a science and was so incredibly patient. I was so impressed, I know with one it tends to get out of hand :) Way to go momma! Even though they may look alike, each little kiddo had their own sweet, unique personality which was so fun to discover through my lens. Congrats on raising three incredible kids Allison, you have truly been blessed three times! Enjoy. xo

Adorable Alexa 
Sweet Dean 
Silly Clay 







 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment