Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Meet Mr. Truman {Newborn Session}



Oh my goodness...I just love newborns! Their sweet baby smell and their precious little snorts and shrugs just kill me and let me tell you, little Truman didn't disappoint. Truman is simply delightful and such a great baby. He was a dream during the whole session and didn't make a peep. He was wide awake the whole time as well probably trying to figure out what the heck I was doing so close to his face :) His mommy Alexa had such a wonderful idea of capturing his first year with monthly photos so I am looking forward to watching this little one grow up, what a gift.  Congrats on your newest addition Wilson family, you have two wonderful little boys! xo 
Proud big brother Deacon
Welcome sweet boy, we are so glad you are here! 
xo
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment