Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Juarez {Wedding}



Last weekend I had the honor of capturing the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Juarez at Aspen Hall.  Nate and Rosa's day was full of overwhelming joy that shines through in all their images. I just loved the bright colored dresses and Gerber Daisies, they added such a pop of color to an already beautiful Central Oregon day.  I was so honored to be a part of this amazing day with so many fabulous people, thank you so much for including me! Congratulations Nate and Rosa...cheers to many years to come! xo



Ceremony & Reception| Aspen Hall 
Desserts|The Cake Lady 
Everyone was crying...including me!!

This seriously cracks me up...
Rosa, you were such a stunning bride! 

The ceremony was beautiful!!
MARRIED!!
Congratulations to the newest Mr. and Mrs. Juarez!
xoxo

1 comments:

Mike n Sandi said...

Great Photos! Congrats to you both! Love Mike & Sandi

Post a Comment