Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Meet Kolby {Bend, Oregon Senior Photographer}




When I first met Kolby he was just about seven years old and sporting double arm casts.  Yes, true story. When I played college basketball in Coeur d' Alene Idaho, the lovely DeHaas family adopted me and my boyfriend (now husband) and we instantly became apart of the family. Endless enchilada dinners, trips to Missoula for shopping, and numerous loads of laundry later... that little seven year old boy is now GOING TO BE A SENIOR!!!! Where has the time gone?!  It was so special to be able to capture this special time for Kolby.  Often guys are a little reluctant in front of the camera but NOT KOLBY. This handsome hunk rocked it and even had a little bit too much fun. :)  Best of luck to you in your senior year Kolby...I know you have a wonderful future ahead of  you. Love you so much DeHaas family. Enjoy! 
xo












0 comments:

Post a Comment