Friday, July 19, 2013

Leebert Family {Bend Oregon, Family Photographer}



I think the one word to sum up this fabulous family would be JOY. During our shoot, someone somewhere was always laughing! I just LOVED it!! Even though I just met this family, I felt like I had known them for years. It had been three years since the last time they were all together in the same location, so it was such a treat for me to capture these moments. As far as the kiddos are concerned, I hope you all ate numerous amounts of donuts because you were some of the sweetest, kindest, well-behaved kids EVER! Thanks again, enjoy this little snippet from our day! xo















1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic family!! Thanks again for a wonderful BBQ with lots of great fun and friendship!! Can't wait to have some more fun in Bend with you all!! Lois, Ken, & Donna

Post a Comment