Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love is Sweet {What______Looks Like, Bend Oregon}




Oh my goodness, the cuteness overload is really too much to handle!! Loke and Awbrey met for their annual Valentine’s Day date last weekend and made sugar cookies together.  I remember last year they could barely walk around together and now they look so grown up. (Tear) They laughed, giggled and loved every minute of getting their hands full of flour and frosting. At one point Loke leaned over to Awbrey and said “I uuv you”. It melted my heart instantly. When they grow up they will either thank us for capturing these moments of them so young and in love or roll their eyes in disgust at how lame we were for making them do all these activities. Either way I’m fine with it…it is really too cute to pass up J

The best part of the date was when the world’s most eligible bachelor woke up from his nap! Wee little Charlie can’t wait to join in on the fun next year.  Ohh…that little man has me wrapped around his finger!! Happy Valentine’s Day friends! Enjoy. xo



Happy Valentines Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment