Monday, October 15, 2012

What ________ Looks Like {Bend, Oregon}



Together with five other Oregon photographers we continue our lifestyle blogging project entitled What ___________ looks like.  This idea was inspired by a group of fabulous Montana photographers! Our simple goal is to capture our own life and families.  Each month we decide to fill in the blank with our own word or concepts. We will each blog hop to the next photographers blog until our circle is complete.  I hope you take the wonderful journey and enjoy this peek into each of our lives. Please feel free to join in anytime...just leave your blog link below!    Xo



Oh, how I love fall! Taking my boy to the Central Oregon Pumpkin Patch was the highlight of the season thus far. He would run around every corner and yelling "BIG pumpkin!" or "wittie pumpkin!" This adventure is just another reason fall is my favorite. :) 

What a trip to the pumpkin patch looks like 

Oh, I just love my boy! 
Now head over and see what Gary's been up to! Click here
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment