Monday, October 29, 2012

Baby Smith {Maternity Session}



Yes. It's true...I set these two fine people up in college and now look at them.  So adorable and about to welcome a little one into the world!            Match Maker Success :) 
It was such a treat for me to capture this moment and celebrate with Tristen and Kelly as they patiently wait their new little one coming this December. I can't help but be just as excited for this little one to arrive. I can just picture future family get-togethers and all of the kids running around...so fun! Tristen, you are breathtaking and it warmed my heart to see how excited Kelly is to be a dad. Many blessings to you two (almost three) on this wonderful adventure. I love you both so much! xo 
Future duckling :) 
Roomie...you are beautiful!! 
Can't wait to meet baby Smith! xo
Photobucket



1 comments:

bevphotos said...

OMGosh! Lovely pictures of a lovely family-to-be!

Post a Comment