Monday, August 20, 2012

What ______ Looks Like {Bend, Oregon}




Together with five other Oregon photographers we continue our lifestyle blogging project entitled What ___________ looks like.  This idea was inspired by a group of fabulous Montana photographers! Our simple goal is to capture our own life and families.  Each month we decide to fill in the blank with our own word or concepts. We will each blog hop to the next photographers blog until our circle is complete.  I hope you take the wonderful journey and enjoy this peek into each of our lives. Please feel free to join in anytime...just leave your blog link below!    Xo

Every summer I look forward to heading home to the Big Sky Country. It is where I was born and raised and there is just something special about this place I call home. I soak up all I can and that includes morning hikes with my family, fishing, visiting my favorite shops and restaurants and hanging out with family and friends. Montana enables me to breathe and slow down, I just can't wait to get my next dose. 

The world is full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets from Missoula, Montana.” 

What Montana Looks Like 


Someone was in heaven :) 
Fly Fishing at Rock Creek 
Gosh I love this man :) 
Here are just a few picture of our trip up to Glacier National Park. These were taken just before the landslide hit! Luckily everyone was ok and it makes for a great story!!

Thanks for visiting! Now hop on over to Gary's blog, you won't want to miss it! 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment