Friday, August 31, 2012

Courtney Class of 2013 {Senior Session}



It was such a treat meeting Courtney! We had a blast traveling around the Old Mill chatting and taking pictures. This girl is darling and she has the most beautiful smile...it's infectious. Congratulations on your last year of High School Courtney, I will be looking for you on the soccer field :) Best of luck to you! Enjoy xo


Courtney Class of 2013
Where do you go to school : Mountain View High School 
Favorite Drink: Odwalla Mango Tango 

Best Candy Ever: Milkyway 
Dream Job: Teaching English to children abroad
Biggest accomplishment to date: Wining state cup and scoring a goal in the final
If you were a color, which color would you be: Bright blue 
Current favorite song: Next to Me by Emeli Sande
Favorite Movie: Remember the Titans 
Three favorite things in your closet: My brown boots, my fleece sweatshirt and my dark blue jeans
Hobbies/Extracurricular activities: Playing soccer and hanging out with my friends
A random fact about you: If I could eat cereal for every meal of the day, I would. 
How would your friends describe you: A happy, funny, easy going person
What are you looking forward to your senior year: Being with all of my friends while having a lot of fun with our last year we are all together.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment